This game is the adaptation of the game Arcade 1941 for AROS X86 by HunoPPC.
There are also versions for AmigaOS 4 and MorphOS (Windows and Linux versions are also available) has been released by HunoPPC.
New SDL core engine. Automatic update of the game and its dependencies with an internet connection.
Full support 2 joysticks, 2 players mode, new effects, new sounds, new graphics, new enemies.
The game costs 1,70 Euros. Gamers who have already registered their copy can download this new version and copy their keyfile in 1941's drawer.
Full info can be obtained at the author's website: Huno's Site
- Aros System X86
- System with 256 Mb (minimum)
- No 3D Card required
Update - New in version 2.0.5:
* Add new GUI testHunoJoyWrapper in prefs "joysticks settings" and update the library with new drivers
* Fix prefs HQ MUSICS : check now if files exist before activation, prevent unregistered to active HQ musics, add play/stop after selection of LOW or HQ musics
* Fix reset points collected for Armageddon after each credit used for both players
* Activate full screen right from the start for versions AOS4 MORPHOS et 68k
* BossAlert remove 1 zoom out of 4 to save some time
* Replace "Inverter" by "Reverse" in joysticks/pads settings
* Add 3 digits in snapshots name for easier sorting
* Synchronisation of sound for LibHunoJoyWrapper logo
* Fix desactivation of mouse pointer earlier so that it dos not appear on loading screen
* Fix freeze in joysticks settings when no joysticks/pads are used
* Activate detection of joysticks motions during the story playing, the HiScores and the "How to play" so that these could exit upon a button pressed and go back to main menu
* Fix problem SoftwareSurface, changed in HardwareSurface
Enjoy an oldie revamped to NG Amiga hardware capabilities!