What's BOH? Well, basically is Amiga Retro like gameplay of exploration and action into NG Computer - naturally AROS is included.
You move in claustrophobic, traps-packed, mind-boggling battlefields searching for the Evil Masters, who throw countless enemies at you until you discover and face them in the final battle. Although your quests are made slightly less hard by the bonuses and power-ups scattered all around, carrying out the missions demands lots of concentration and quick reflexes.
New missions can be added anytime and you can even create your own missions as well as customizing entirely its audio-visual aspect!
Available at the BOH Game Website
· immersive & thrilling gameplay
· 44 missions + 11 secret missions to unlock
· missions divided in 5 levels of difficulty
· multi-phase missions
· multi-floor battlefields of any size/shape
· mind-blowing puzzles and deadly traps
· many and varied power-ups
· several different kinds of enemies
· hand-pixelled 2D graphics
· real-time field of vision and lighting
· atmospheric audio and rich soundtrack
· 7 themes
· online world standings
· possibility of creating missions and themes
· Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish and Swedish translations
MINIMUM: AROS (x86 CPU) 500 MHz 32-bit CPU · 32-bit graphics card · 16-bit sound card · 16 MB RAM · 30 MB disk space ·
RECOMMENDED: 800+ MHz CPU · joypad · internet connection